I am back at work now, Christmas break was amazing, we had such a good time hanging out with friends and family. Work is really slow today as classes don't start until next week and most everyone on campus is trying to get into the beginning flow of spring semester. We made it back to San Diego on New Years Eve day, we had a very nice drive in the fog from Folsom all the way to the Grapevine, as soon as we got into LA the weather changed fairly drastically from foggy and cold to sunny and warm, it was really nice. We made the drive in 7 hours, which is pretty good time.
Didn't really do to much for New Years, hung out with some friends until a little after midnight and then went home and then just relaxed and watched movies New Years Day. I watched the Dark Knight, which I thought was OK, but a little long.
On Friday, Jan. 2 we went to get the Ultrasound pics and found out that we are having a boy, most everyone was certain that it was a boy and that is how it turned out. We are both very excited.
I know I said I would be posting pictures on here, which I obviously have not done, I will be doing that, but in the mean time you'll just have to use your imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Samantha says that she is going to stop reading this thing if there isn't a picture in the next post.
ReplyDeleteThat's right! Where is the picture?
ReplyDelete