Its the end of the semester, and in a few short hours I will be leaving work for the last time this year. Thankfully I get a nice 2 week vacation for Christmas, which is well deserved as this semester has definitely worn me out. None of my library programs are working yet, as the server that houses everything I use is being rebuilt, what that means is that I'm scratching my head for things to do around here, I've already tried to fix a broken chair, moved some computers around and played 3 games of pool........ all in a days work right. Kristin is working a half day today, and probably hoping for some "time to herself" this afternoon, but I'll give her a Christmas surprise and show up at home about the same time, because I'm taking a half day too, haha.
I am sure most of you are wondering more about her than about me anyways, so I will just say that she is doing good, she is finally really starting to show, and she told me last night that she has started feeling the baby kick and move around and all that good stuff. It was really weird, up until Thanksgiving she wasn't really showing at all, we got back to SD from LA on Friday evening, she still wasn't showing that much, then Saturday all the sudden it became very very noticeable, just in one evening. Maybe she ate too much Thanksgiving turkey.
So for all you naysayers out there that thought I wouldn't make another post, here is a *gasp* second post, we are looking forward to seeing all of you soon, and of course eating some of Grandma O's homemade noodles, you better make a lot Grandma, Kristin has been talking about those noodles for a few weeks now. Oh and I'll be sure and put some pictures up on here when I am at home and have access to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know from experience that it is a very dangerous thing to say publicly that your wife has eaten too much. ;)
ReplyDelete