As many of you know I am really bad with communication...... it probably runs in the family, so that combined with tedious boredom at work while I am waiting for a server, or more importantly my ILS to be back online (thanks Windows Update!!!) has prompted me to start this blog. I don't know how often I will update it, and I can't promise that I won't forget about it all together, but I hope to give you the inside scoop on my adventures and musings on life, the universe........ and everything, well maybe not everything, I have to maintain some level of mystery. To add to that, despite the amazingly interesting title I have given this blog (rest assured I have traveled to the strangest places in the Milky Way galaxy..... Humboldt county), I am sure most people will not find learning which piece of library software I am researching, or how many books I cataloged last week, or what web page project I am working on very interesting (so there will be no work related talk here). That is not to say I will not have interesting things to talk about, like didgeridoos, animal encounters, music, the inflating price of rocket fuel, deviled eggs, nature excursions, interesting books, multiple dimensions, what I say when I talk in my sleep, the crazy people who knock on my door at 9:00 at night trying to sell me incredibly overpriced chocolate or magazine subscriptions, how bad southern California drivers are (especially in the rain), oh and of course family things. Although I am sure most people reading this would rather hear about the witty bantar I have with myself in my sleep. Niesch bothe gromulty sra vegra (I speak a made up language when I am sleeping). So there you have it, stay tuned for the next ultra exciting post.*
*Disclaimer - there may not be a next post, as I can make no promises to my ability of remembering to make a next post - read each post as it may be the last ....... from me anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very interested in deviled eggs
ReplyDelete